I love to visit San Antonio! There is so much to do and so much to see. Being in a cold northern climate, it's also a nice escape to warmer weather for us during many months of the year. Our most recent visit was last fall. We flew down to Austin and then took a drive to San Antonio and met up with my sister-in-law's family who drove in from the Dallas area. We had an awesome time, but I wish I had known before about SAVE San Antonio Vacation Experience which makes it makes it easy to find deals discounts in San Antonio.
With SAVE you can get exclusive discounts, deals and Limited Time Offers on some of San Antonio s best hotels resorts, good charlotte and simple plan tour theme parks, museums, shopping more! Looking through the offers available, I see a bunch of things that I would use on our next trip. For example:
Hotel Valencia Riverwalk is a beautiful hotel and SAVE rates start as low as $129. We could then grab a Grand Trolley Tour with a savings of $3 per person. Then to see the sites we could save $2 off at both the the San Antonio Zoo and the Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch. good charlotte and simple plan tour To cool off we could also get $7 off at Splashtown. We could also take advantage of multiple discounts at Sea World and Six Flags Over Texas. These seven SAVE partners are just a few of the available options - there is so much more to do!
No comments:
Post a Comment