Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I still have time to plan on this summer getaway to San Antonio, so like me, if you want to SAVE a l




Summer is here and for most of us, we all want to have an escapade. Many will head out to the beaches and frolic in the sand and bask in the heat of the sun. Some will go on road trips and visit other states. Having said this, a getaway to the top vacation destination in the country, San Antonio, Texas is actually feasible with SAVE San Antonio Vacation Experience .
I have heard a lot about SAVE and how we, that is my family and I, can actually have a great adventure without thinking that it will cost us a lot. With SAVE, I can get great deals on hotels as it partners with top hotels in San Antonio car rentals canada such as Grand Hyatt San Antonio, Hyatt Regency San Antonio on the Riverwalk, San Antonio Marriott Riverwalk Hotel, Hilton Palacio del Rio, The Westin Riverwalk San Antonio and many more. We can also get additional perks and get to visit theme parks like SeaWorld, Six Flags Fiesta Texas, Splashland, car rentals canada Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch and a whole lot more. A week in San Antonio is probable not enough to see all that it has to offer. SAVE would really make me save more than $600 on hotel accommodations and entrances to theme parks.
My family and I have never been to Alamo, and it would be nice to go there this summer. I heard a lot of nice things about it and it sounded like great! I would like to take the full day grand tour where we can all sit up and relax as the tour takes us to San Antonio to see the Alamo, a riverboat ride which my son would be very thrilled. Learning car rentals canada about the the historic Mission San Jose, Mission Concepcion would be a great thing to me. Don't forget the Sunken Gardens, Buckhorn Museum, and the Market Suare would be the highlight of the tour. Then, a relaxing stay at San Antonio Marriot Riverwalk Hotel is just what we want after all the excitements of the day. Oh, I couldn't wait!
I still have time to plan on this summer getaway to San Antonio, so like me, if you want to SAVE a lot and know more about this, follow @SAVEinSA on Twitter, but hurry, car rentals canada these deals and great discounts car rentals canada are on Limited Time Offers car rentals canada .

No comments:

Post a Comment