Monday, July 23, 2012

Recent trip origins: Lake Bella Vista Rockford MLK Woodland Cleveland Wolf Run Indianapolis Linden a




I need a ride to the Grand Rapids airport for an 8:22am departure this Thursday, July 26, 2012. I will pay for gas or split driving responsibilities if you want. I won t need a ride back. carpooling vanpooling split costs take turns Seats Required:1
Hello. My name is Ana and I would need someone to carpool to my work. If there is someone that lives near, please let me know. It has not to be in the exact area. My husband would take me to the carpool meeting point carpooling split costs Seats Required:1
Work on east side of state, so need to get to bus terminal 2-3 times/wk and return. No driver s license. Looking to save on almost $40 each way cab fare. Morning rides probably easier; would look at up to $25.00 per ride depending upon situation. Thank you and have a blessed omni hotels day! carpooling vanpooling sharing a taxi split costs Seats Required:1
I am looking for someone who lives in Franklin Township omni hotels who would be willing to provide pick up afterschool for 1 student from Herron omni hotels High School. I am able to do the morning drop off for up to 3 students. carpooling take turns Seats Offered:3 Seats Required:1
Look at website omni hotels for prices omni hotels and detailed info at www.smldeliveryservice.com Seats Offered:4 Employment status: Self employed Transportation omni hotels In a carpool/vanpool, I'm Good listener Sense of humor is usually: Friendly 1997 Mercury 5 Seats available
Hey my name is Theodore omni hotels (TJ) and I am going to be training as a mortgage banker at Quicken Loans and am interested omni hotels in carpooling. carpooling vanpooling taking mass transportation split costs Seats Required:1
I am pregnant now, so my family is concerned omni hotels about my commuting. I would like to see if anyone also commuting between Dayton omni hotels and Columbus can give me a ride 3-4 days per week. Below is my proposed plan:
I need to drive from Big Rapids to grand rapids M-F. I have to be there from 8:00am-4:30 pm. e-mail/text/call anytime: bkballard27@gmail.com/231-383-2924 carpooling take turns Seats Offered:4 Seats Required:1
0.3km (0.2mi) omni hotels 1.0km (0.5mi) 2.0km (1.0mi) 3.0km (2.0mi) 5.0km (3.0mi) 7.0km (4.0mi) omni hotels 9.0km (5.0mi) 10.0km (6.0mi) 15.0km (10.0mi) 20.0km (12.0mi) 24.0km omni hotels (15.0mi) 30.0km (20.0mi) 48.0km (30.0mi) 60.0km (40.0mi) 90.0km (60.0mi) 160.0km (100.0mi) 200.0km (125.0mi) 300.0km (200.0mi) 600.0km (375.0mi) 900.0km (600.0mi)
Car-pool, lift-share, drivers traveling with riders, Carlifts, commuters start van-pooling ride-sharing, liftsharing or hitch a ride or start a lift club. Contact omni hotels other commuters needing or offering a ride. Commute to work, drive cross-country, share a taxi or a cab, rent a car and split the petrol and wear and tear costs. Find a casual drive-away or use public transit. Meet people at the park ride, college, university, train station, shopping mall. Shared cabs, car lifts are alternatives to driving alone. Organize a group for your community, workplace or special event. Start driving the carpool omni hotels lane! Whether you need a lift or offer to pick-up someone on your way. Find transportation omni hotels to any location worldwide, share tolls and fuel cost, start vanpooling / ridesharing! This is a free secure service to match commuting partners omni hotels - more than a bulletin board. Your city is not listed? View other cities or log in now to our carpool website to get a match-list for your commute.
Recent trip origins: Lake Bella Vista Rockford MLK Woodland Cleveland Wolf Run Indianapolis Linden area Columbus Twin Branch mishawaka South east/near downtown Indianapolis WSU Columbus Maple Green Novi by Wick Park Youngstown

No comments:

Post a Comment