Thursday, October 25, 2012

This is one of the Jazz rooms. The rooms are a mix of Jazz and Tarot themes. Typically hotels will h




Here is a recently published project that I worked ramada hotel heathrow extensively on last year when I was with Nemaworkshop , a renovation of the W Hotel in the French Quarter ramada hotel heathrow of New Orleans. This hotel project was a pleasure and a pain, I am excited to see how it has come to life. We followed a design narrative ramada hotel heathrow that was led by Jazz and Dark Arts themes ramada hotel heathrow and I think we were successful in creating a very unique hotel experience.
This is one of the Jazz rooms. ramada hotel heathrow The rooms are a mix of Jazz and Tarot themes. Typically hotels will have around 4-6 different room types, or floor plans that are repeated throughout the building, but this funky little hotel has over 30 different room types. And I measured them all. That means almost every room is unique, which made the whole design process much more interesting and much more of a challenge.
The Restaurant SoBou is connected to the hotel. The drawings for this restaurant was the last project I worked on in the offices of Nemaworkshop. We spent some long late nights working on these drawings, it's fun to see how it all finally turned out. It was a beautiful space with thick brick walls and lots of space. I love the chairs they ended up with, they lighten up the vibe of the space making it feel more playful.

No comments:

Post a Comment